OUR INFANT PROGRAMS
Let your child explore the new world in a safe and friendly environment under our attentive supervision
Infant Program at Sunrise Montessori School in Markham
At Sunrise Montessori School, we provide infant programs for infants from birth to 18 months old. Our childcare centre endeavors to offer a warm and friendly atmosphere that enables a smooth transition from your home environment.
Did you know that infants learn a lot about our world through their senses? That’s why we take extra care to offer a safe environment that is full of toys and systematic curriculum that aid your child to explore the world around him/her.
Our Curriculum Highlight Includes:
- All food and supplies (except diapers and formula) are included
- Enrollment year-round
- Fully equipped kitchen to ensure the provision of nutritious, hot meals
- High-quality materials and resources
- Individual needs and schedules of each child is catered to
- Indoor and outdoor physical education
- Introduction of self-help skills
- Low teaching ratio: One teacher for every three infants with a maximum of 10 children per room
- The Montessori philosophy of teaching methods incorporated into daily activities
- The Montessori sensory development
- Phonics, language awareness, and numeral system
- Physical and motor skill development
- Separate sleep area fully supported by the teaching team
- Social and emotional growth
If you have any questions regarding our programs and curriculum, feel free to contact us.