No school for ALL Classes (Infant, Toddler, Casa, JK/SK & Elementary).
Parent-teacher interviews give you a great opportunity :
- To find out more about your child’s academic, emotional and social development at school.
- You can also share information about your child and learn about their learning habits and life at school.
- Discuss with the teacher, and ask questions about your child’s progress.
- Make plans with the teacher about how you can both support your child.
- Build a relationship with your child’s school.
If you don’t get through everything you want to discuss, you might need to arrange another meeting with your child’s teacher. If your child is present during the interview, you might want to request a separate meeting without your child to discuss any concerns.