To date, there are NO incidents within our school community.
All the precautionary measures below will be successful on condition that all parents follow the steps strictly with NO exceptions.
We recognized the seriousness of the Coronavirus and we have implemented the following precautionary measures. All parents, guardians, grandparents, students and staff returning from China are to observe the following strictly.
- For those who traveled to China in the past two weeks and have symptoms such as fever, sore throat cough, sneezing or trouble breathing, please seek immediate care and DO NOT visit or come to our School.
- For those who traveled to China but do not have these symptoms are to get a medical clearance from your doctor certifying that you are free from this virus. (A note from the doctor is MANDATORY). Please self-isolate/self quarantine yourself and your family members for two weeks from the date of arrival back from China.
- “As proof of the date of arrival, you will be asked to provide and show us your boarding pass(es) and/or stamped documents that states the date of your return from your trip.”
- In the event of a family who have family members arriving back from China, this will affect the other members of the family as well. For this case, the child will have to observe the above self-isolation process as well.
- If your child is currently away from school due to fever/flu/cold, kindly obtain a doctor’s note before returning to school.
In addition, we will be taking temperatures of children to ascertain that they are healthy and well.
We have also placed an order of 500 masks for both the children and adults which are arriving soon. We encourage parents to also purchase additional masks for themselves and their children.